National Ride Day
22 Royal Enfield dealerships across Australia will participate in the biggest synchronised test ride event this February. Customers from the breadth and width of Australia, will be able to enjoy riding the post war style motorcycles and café racers on Saturday the 13th of February. To mark the special day, customers who participate in the test ride will receive a special complimentary event t-shirt and enjoy light refreshments at the dealership. For those customers who purchase a motorcycle on the day, will also receive a $250 in-store credit on official Royal Enfield accessories or apparel.
To enter the event on the 13th of February, please register here. Bookings are essential with limited spots available.
Test Ride Requirements:
- CE approved protective motorcycle clothing. (Recommended leathers or high quality abrasion resistant textile riding gear with armoured knees, elbows, shoulders, back and hips.)
- Australian Standards approved full face helmets with visor
- CE approved leather gloves. (Knuckle/palm reinforcements recommended.)
- CE approved reinforced motorcycle boots
- Credit pre-authorisation approval for insurance processing (on the day)
- Full valid Australian motorcycle licence
- Zero blood alcohol limit